Monday, 10 November 2014

I've become an FHM Model! Check out FHM India this month!

So I promised that on Monday I was going to share a big one… and by no means am I going to let you down. Here goes…
Super excited to announce that this month is my official interview with FHM! Here’s a cheeky screen grab from their online version:


You can read more about it on the online version here: 

http://www.fhmindia.com/fhm-girlfriend-sukki/ and if you love it - do give it a share <3

Finally: huge amounts of love to InaGlo Photography who shot all the images for this - proving sexy can be classy (always!), Kiku Boutique and Lilly Lewis for my incredible outfits, and of course Marie Ellis - you always believe in me - I love you all! 

It’s all about #StrongWomen making things happen today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment