Saturday, 22 November 2014

Representing the Asian Community with Stephen Mosley MP

Last night I accepted my invitation from The House of Commons to discuss serious issues affecting the Asian Community with Stephen Mosley MP.

Whilst I cannot possibly represent the whole Asian Community, I do take my position as a role model extremely seriously. So if you ever want to talk to me about any issues, or discuss what myself and Stephen Mosley MP talked about yesterday, you can always contact me: info@SukkiSingapora.com or if you’re a young Asian woman in need of help and would rather speak to my charity, The Sharan Project, you can always do so here: www.sharan.org.uk #FightingForChange

Here’s Stephen and myself after the conference (thank you to David McNeilage for this shot):

 
For more information on Stephen Mosley MP visit his website: http://www.chestermp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment