Tuesday, 18 August 2015

National Day in Singapore


A special Happy Birthday #Singapore video is coming soon today for #SG50 #NationalDay :) But in the meantime a little thought for the day: It hasn't always been plain sailing... In fact, it's been quite a year, from legalising burlesque in Singapore after 4 years of campaigning, to an emotional night performing at the first ever legalised show with the SRT on Clifford Pier in January, and now, this September it seems so surreal to be able to say I'm headlining the Singapore F1 Grand Prix afterparties with Jeannette here from Boudoir Noire and The Box ... I think #majulahsingapura was never more meaningful in my life than it is today.  So it's with all my love that I wish you a Happy 50th :) May all your dreams come true x x

No comments:

Post a Comment