Thursday 11 June 2015

Best show of my life at BHOF


So.. I DID IT!!! I performed at the Burlesque Hall of Fame, and quite literally the best show of my career (and... breathe!!!) It's been such a journey to get to this point, and so many ups and downs along the way, but being chosen to perform at #BHOF ( http://www.burlesquehall.com ) was an honour and a dream I was determined to live up to, to proudly represent Singapore, and to proudly pay homage to legend Barbara Yung, and my god I wasn't going to let either down!! Thank you so much to everyone who wished me well and sent me such wonderful positive vibes, to my American and Asian #sisterhood (and brothers ;) ), to you, my dear friends, to Jonny Porkpie, Blanche DeBris, Joyce Tang, Jim Sweeney, Kalani Kokonuts and Jo Weldon AND to everyone in the audience you know who you are!! I feel blessed (and relieved!) and now, at 6am, I'm going to get some well-deserved SLEEP! Thank you Las Vegas, and goodnight! - Sukki Singapora x x

No comments:

Post a Comment